CFC Youth Canada: Pacific Region presents #7LastWords
1. Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)
2. Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise. (Luke 23:43)
3. Woman, behold your son. Behold, your mother. (John 19:26-27)
4. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? (Matthew 27:46)
5. I thirst. (John 19:28)
6. It is finished. (John 19:30)
7. Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. (Luke 23:46)
Reblog and share; which Last Word resonates with you?
@CFCYouthPacific presents the #7LastWords of Jesus Christ | Which Last Word resonates with you?
I will strive to be ________.
Stake the claim! Which of the 7 identities will you strive for? #Seven
Share this video and leave a comment on the youtube page!
You may be unaware that I am the reason you breathe.
I am the rhythm of your heartbeat,
The morning sun,
And the stars of your night sky.
I posess all faith-
So to move mountains,
But although you find the strength,
Without me you are nothing.
I am not found inside you
Nor am I found…
The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart.
I pray for you more than you know.
Yuup. My body is so used to waking up early now. Oh #simbanggabi, until next year. Through the sacrifices of getting up early everyday, I thought of you, I prayed for you, I never stopped praying for you. Christmas is not just a day but a season, for He is the reason for the season so Merry Christmas to all and to all …a good morning? lol never blogged in awhile, since im awake, might as well get up… Good AM erryone!
One word to describe this summer: Blessed
These kids <3
Lord I am afraid
Of the choices I have to make
But when I look into your eyes
I am reminded why
can i cry now. <3 <3 <3
i love life.